Bogomolets street, 4, off. 326 Kyiv 01024, Ukraine
OBJECTIVE: Researcher in fields of: pathophysiology, biochemistry, molecular physiology.
SUMMARY: The basic direction of scientific researches is study of a role of proteasome in the
LAB SKILLS AND INSTRUMENTS:
· RNA, DNA extraction using different methods/kits. · Performance of absence-presence PCR.
· Performance of real-time PCR using Applied Biosystems® 7500 fast Real Time PCR
System and both CYBR Green and Taq-man technologies. Determination of both quantitative and relative expression levels, building a standard curve.
· Gel electrophoresis. · Basic microscopy skills.
· Basic knowledge of Origin Pro software.
· Measurements of enzyme reaction speed with spectrophotometer-based and titration based techniques.
Since 2013 assistant researcher of experimental cardiology department of O.O.Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine. Since 2010 PhD student of this department.
At 2010 year graduated from medical faculty of O.O.Bogomolets National Medical University. PhD student of Department of General and Molecular Pathophysiology of O.O.Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
References Available Upon Request