09.2013 - 07.2015
Master program at ESC “Institute of Biology” of the National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv; graduated with honors. GPE: 90.4/100
09.2009 - 07.2015
Bachelor program at ESC “Institute of Biology” of the National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv; graduated with honors. GPE: 90.1/100
· Electrophysiological methods: EEG
· Cell cultivation skills: eukaryotic and bacterial cell cultures handling, transfection and nucleofection ,transformation.
· Animal experimental methods: PFA intracardiac perfusion, stereotaxic surgery.
· Microscopy: single-cell Ca2+ fluorescence microscopy, selective plane illumination microscopy, basic skills of transmission electron microscopy imaging and sample preparation, SeeDB and CLARITY sample clearing techniques
· Molecular biology skills: vector design: primers design, digestions, ligations, ,vector design, digestions, ligations, transformation, plasmid transfection, DNA and RNA extraction, reverse transcription, real-time PCR, DNA gel analysis.
· Computer skills: statistical analysis (Origin, Statistica); basic skills of image analysis (ImageJ).
Languages: English (good), Russian and Ukrainian (native speaker)
09. 2015 – present PhD at Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology of NASU, Department of General and Molecular Pathophysiology". Project topic: “The effect of experience on spatial maze tasks on epigenetic and transcriptional profile of rats”
10.2013 – 07.2015 Master project at Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology of NASU, Department of General and Molecular Pathophysiology" Project topic: " Reserch of dividual activation of IRE1α, PERK and ATF6-initiated unfolded protein response pathways in modeling of hypercholesterolemia in SHR".
06.2012 - 10.2013 Bachelor project at Bogomoletz Institute of Physiology of NASU,Department of General Physiology of Nervous System Project topic: "Сhanges in сalcium homeostasis in cultured hippocampal rat neurons under beta-amyloid treatment".
12.2010 - 06.2012 Research project at Laboratory of Brain Physiology and Psychophysiology of ESC «Institute of Biology». Project topic "Features of human EEG during performance of different parts of Amthauer test".
19-24.09.2013 Participation in the Annual Undergraduate International School in Biomedical Sciences “Calcium Signaling Health and Disease”, Kiev, Ukraine.
05-30.08.2013 Participation in the IMB ISS “Dynamics of Gene Regulation, Epigenetics and DNA Damage Response”, Mainz, Germany. Project topic: "Doxycycline-inducible transgene expression mediated by a single AAV vector".
09-12.04.2013 Participation in 1st International Interdisciplinary School "Knowledge Edge"; theme:"Mathematical Modeling in Biomedical Science", Kiev, Ukraine.
16.06 -05.09.2014 Participation in the ISTernship internship program, Klosterneuburg, Austria. Project topic: “Analysis of motor learning caused quantitative changes in parallel fiber- Purkinje synapses with SeeDB and CLARITY optical clearing methods”
§ The VIIIst International Scientific Conference for students and PhD students “Youngh and progress in biology”, April, 3-6, 2012, Lviv, Ukraine;
§ VIth International Scientific Conference “Physiological and visceral functions in norm and pathology ”, October 9-11, 2012, Kyiv, Ukraine.
1) Kysilov B.A., Filimonova N.B. Activity of head brain of men during performance of subtest of logical selection of Amthauer test on multiple intelligences. // Scientific Notes of Taurida VI Vernadsky National University. – Series: Biology, chemistry. – 2012. – Vol. 25 (64), No 4. – Р 78-81. (Articled in Russian)
§ Volunteer at Nature Protection Squad “Green Future”
§ Mentor at “Connect Ukrainians”
§ Founder and active participant of molecular neuroscience journal club for students